Latest News:

 

Not again Akshay Kumar!

Akshay Kumar turned down an offer by Madame Tussauds in London to install his wax replica in the Bollywood section museum alongside those of Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.

"I'm not yet good enough for that. I've to achieve a lot more in life," Akshay modestly told DNA.

However, he took his modesty a little too far, making it sound facetious, when he put the blame for the failure of his recent film Tashan on himself!

"I need to put in more efforts and perform better perhaps," he said.

Akshay, who has carefully cultivated an action hero image, is upbeat about hosting the recently announced adventure based TV reality show, Khatron Ka Khiladi. The Fear Factor inspired show will be shot in South Africa, and will air on Viacom 18's new general entertainment Hindi channel - Colors.

While he loves doing action sequences on camera his family is less enthusiastic.

"My family has got used to it. They have given up on me now," he says.

Akshay admits to having his own fears.

"I fear investing money. I also fear animals. But I like to deal with this," he says.


Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: