Latest News:

 

Heidi Montag talks sex tape!


Appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman, April 30, Heidi Montag said an ultimatum from former BFF Lauren Conrad, asking her to break up with Spencer Pratt, ended their friendship, and the sex tape accusations that followed sealed the split.

Heidi denied that the breakup was triggered by the sex tape.

"No it started before that because originally she was in love with my boyfriend [Pratt]. '[She would say] He is great…I want my dad to meet him…'"

"This is Spencer?" David asked.

"Yes…This is Spencer. 'I want my dad to meet him…he is exactly what my dad wants'…and then next day, on camera, she says if you are not broken up with him we can't be friends anymore…and then we stopped being friends… and then all of a sudden she had this sex tape coming out"


When the sex tape, which features Lauren with former boyfriend and The Hills co-star Jason Wahlar, came out Heidi claimed she tried to help Lauren.

"I tried to help her get it back for a year. I told her you have got to get it back….you have to do something about it... the next thing that I know I was blamed for the sex tape."

"I didn't film it. I didn't do it. I am not trying to sell it. How did it come down on me?"

When quizzed by David, if she and Lauren could be friends again, Heidi said:

"I don't think so. After blaming a sex tape on me and making a whole season about it…I am not so sure."



Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: