Latest News:

 

Meaning Of Roses!

Meaning of Rose Colors



All roses symbolize love,
but different colors have different shades of meaning

Red Roses

Mixed Color Roses

Pretty Pink Roses

Pastel Roses

White Roses

Yellow Roses

red

romantic love, passion, "I love you," "You are beautiful," "Congratulations"
deep red

respect, "I admire you"



white

purity, innocence, "My love for you is deep and pure"



yellow

joy, friendship, new beginnings, "You are my sunshine," "Welcome back," "I'm sorry," "Let's start again"



pink

young love, first love, happiness, sweetness, "With you I have perfect happiness," "You are so lovely"
dark pink

gratitude, "Thank you!"



peach/coral

desire, excitement, "You are my heart's desire," "Let's get together"



purple

faithfulness, passion, "My love for you is true," "You are my passion"
lavender

love at first sight, "You enchant me."



red & white

unity, togetherness, "I love only you"

red & yellow

"Congratulations! "
pastels


"I care," "all best wishes"

mixed bouquet

includes the meaning of each color in the bouquet



rosebuds

young love, innocent love, "you are sweet"
full-blown roses

engagement, "I am committed to you," "I love you still"
small bouquet

"I'm thinking of you."



One single rose

"thinking of you," "just because I love you"

Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: