Latest News:

 

Intelligent SMS 2!

Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

2.
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so
sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

3.
You must be a good runner because you are always running in mymind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

4.
If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still missyou, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

5.
If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star.So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.



Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: