Latest News:

 

Download Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic Mp3/Music Review!

YashRaj YashRaj is at it again!
Believe me guys the first time I saw the trailer of this movie the first thought that struck me was this is surely Ta Ra Rum Pum -2 a version of the failed yashraj flick. The second time I saw this was in the cinemas while watching Bhootnath and it scared me more than Bhootnath did!
Ofcourse there were some aunties and babies crying but apart from that the crowd was more intrested in listening to each other.
Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic does not even bring Thoda enthusiasm in the struggling music industry.It seems that our music producers are out of music and with Mr.Himesh out of the industry these days it has been a poor affair all over with no hits.
I thought if Jaane Tu........ raised hopes Thoda Pyar does the cremation of the same.
The music is scary and typical Bollywoodish.There is one song that I still liked though it Nihall Ho Gayi but the rest is all bakwaas!
I assure you that this season is the best of the WORST the industry has seen over last few years.
Bulbula tries to be funny but remains funny only upto kids while as per masala style of Yashraj Beetay Kal se tries to be sad and inculcates more boredom.

Rating-1/5
(I wish I stopped rating!)
One line verdict:This is waste.Getting this for free on net is also not worth it!

DOWNLOAD THODA PYAR THODA MAGIC SONGS 320KBPS Mp3 At Http://Plustelugustyle.blogspot.com!

Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: