Latest News:

 

I am not like you think:Salman Khan!

Bollywood actor Salman Khan, who is to anchor Sony TV's new reality game show 'Dus Ka Dum', has turned a blogger and writes in his first entry that he takes all his decisions on instincts rather than calculations.

'All my decisions are based on my instincts and some people think that I am too moody and cynical,' Salman writes in his blog.

'Believe me, I have been guided by my instincts and my heart all my life! I do not depend too much on intelligence, analysis and calculations.'

Salman, who has often been in the news for wrong reasons, says that earlier he had his own reservations about anchoring a show.

'I still remember the day when my brother Sohail Khan brought the proposal to anchor a show for Sony Entertainment Television. I had my reservations. The idea sounded so impractical that I rejected it even without giving it much thought,' he wrote.

But then what attracted him to 'Dus Ka Dum'?

'There is no false shame and sense of humiliation on the show if your answer is wrong. Sample survey has determined the exact answers in form of percentage and the one who answers nearest to the exact answer is the winner. This game is simple. It is a game of guessing.'

'Dus Ka Dum' is a game inspired by the US game show 'Power of 10', in which the contestant who predicts most accurately how the public would respond to poll questions walks away with millions.

The show begins on Sony Entertainment Television June 6.

Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: