Latest News:

 

Saif-Kareena marriage will happen real soon!

Saif Ali Khan is very very upset with reports that he has lately been crowding ladylove Kareena with his attentions. So much so that he's ready to go to any lengths to prove that there can never be too much of love.

"Of course I want to be with her as much as I can. My regret is we can't be together more often. Even when we are not together at the same place we're still together emotionally.

We're uncannily similar people and I've only now begun to understand why I need to be with her constantly. She complements me, as I hope I complement her. So of course I try to be where she is.

And yes earlier this month I did fly down to Amsterdam to be with Kareena when she was performing on stage. I went to Amesterdam for myself, not for her. I understand people want to put our relationship under a miscroscope.

They want to know about our relationship. But there's only so much that they can know or perceive. What Kareena and I feel for each other, only the two of us know."

Saif has never sounded so fiercely committed. "If I'm sounding that way it's because that's how I feel. With due respects to all the other relationships in life, after my marriage to Amrita and my two kids this is the most important relationship I've had. And yes I'm ready to make it legal anytime."

So is Said contemplating marriage sooner than the 3-4 years target that the couple had set to walk earlier? "Oh yes much sooner. In fact people may be hearing an announcement from us very soon.

If I had my way I'd marry her today right here in London where she's joined me. In any case aren't we supposed to have gone through a secret Muslim marriage?" Saif chuckled.

Saif can barely contain his anxiety and eagerness to do the right thing. "Of course I'm anxious. You must understand this is the most important part of my life…so much so that at times I find even my career taking a backseat to my relationship.

I've to guard against that. I must quickly learn to separate the professional from the personal."

As candid and heart-on-the-sleeve as ever, Saif admits it would take his children Sarah and Ibrahim a while to get used to the changes in their dad's life.

"I'm not going to pretend that my children, Kareena and I have become one big family. They're intelligent kids with a mind of their own.

Sarah is in fact 13 and a lady herself. It would be quite a while before they are fully comfortable with the change in my life. They haven't spent that much time with Kareena to know her as well as I do. But the good things is, everyone close to me realizes that this relationship is for keeps, that I've never been more serious.

Now it's entirely up to me and Kareena to take the relationship to the next level."

Wedding bells are certainly audible. And not far way.



Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: