Latest News:

 

I got a lot of tips from Priyanka!

Mughda Godse who is making her debut with Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion is on a different high these days. "It has been a very different experience, " says Mughda.

Mugdha plays a fashion model in a film, which focuses almost exclusively on high fashion. Therefore, it was not much of a transition at all, seeing that she is an experienced model herself.

"It wasn't a cake walk either, " she says. "I have been doing catwalk for a long time in front of a live audience.

Here one has to be careful because a camera can be much more personal. It can catch your emotions quickly yet I enjoyed it" she adds.



About her role in the film, Mughda plays the role of Janet - a Catholic model. She is very free spirited and has her own emotional journey in the film. Janet is not like Mugdha at all.

I think the best thing that has happened to me is that Madhur sir is my first director. I'm exploring myself as an actor on a much larger level and at a faster pace.

Madhur gives liberty to the actor to perform, inside the boundaries of his vision. I am a big fan of his cinema and my favourite is Chandni Bar. I think that film is one of the cult classics, " she informs.

Having worked with experienced actresses like Priyanka and Kangana, Mughda says has been an experience itself.

When asked did she give tips to these actresses about modeling, Mughda reveals "In fact I got a lot of tips from Priyanka. I did not how to use the glycerine and on Camera my tips didn't work."

What next we quiz her? "Well this is just the beginning. I have still a long way to go" she says.



Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: