Latest News:

 

Shahrukh Khan In Mayamemsaab doing unwanted!

An explicit video, uploaded on YouTube on February 27, has the internet abuzz - it shows a youthful Shah Rukh Khan in a delightful and passionate romp with Deepa Sahi in a scene from the film Maya (1993).


Since the original film did not carry the explicit scene, there has been speculation that deleted footage from the film was deliberately leaked by someone, possibly to embarrass the stars.


We decided to investigate and spoke with Linda from Germany who posted the video.


The video is "an extract from a VHS (UK format) called Maya: The Enchanting Illusion. That is the European title for Maya Memsaab" says Linda.



How did you acquire it?


"I stumbled across the VHS at Ebay. A British seller was offering it for a few pounds. I remembered that I had heard in some Internet forums that there exists a European version of Maya Memsaab, which contains a more detailed love scene between Deepa Sahi and Shahukh Khan than the Indian version. But there seemed to be nobody who had seen it or knew where one can get it.



'I got curious if this VHS was maybe the uncensored version and so I decided to buy it. A week later I knew that I was right," she said



What prompted you to post it?

I did not post the bed scene on the internet with the intention to harm Shahrukh Khan or Deepa Sahi, as some people accuse me of now. I would never do that because I admire and respect both of them. SRK is my favorite actor.



I posted the scene because I thought that many fans would be interested in it. I just had not considered that there could be people out there who would start making a big fuss out of it.



Really, I don't see anything wrong in the video. It's a fine scene. I'm surprised and sorry about the scandalized reaction of the public. That's not my purpose.



Maya Memsaab is a well done movie. I think people should watch it before they pass judgement on it.


We entirely agree with Linda, and are convinced there is no conspiracy here, just a video to be viewed and enjoyed, but only if you are an adult!





Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: