Latest News:

 

Kareena comments on her body!

With her next film Tashan up for release on Friday, April 25, Kareena Kapoor has been talking, something that she does easily and a lot when she gets going. While at it the Kapoor firebrand is not known to be modest.
Kareena's spin doctors have been releasing stories, about her svelte figure, diet and yoga, ad nauseum to the press. Which is fine, it is show biz, a big budget film is set to be released and it has to be promoted. The flacks are doing their job, promoting the film and the actors in it.
The trouble is Kareena has been reading a lot of the stuff that her flack has been dishing out about her, and has started to believe in some of it.
"I'm proud of my sculpted body," she told IANS. " It is a look that I needed for my new film 'Tashan'".
Elaborating on how she got the 'sculpted' body she says,
"But I haven't starved myself to look the way I'm looking these days. Why should I want to be like anyone else? I've done nothing drastic to myself. I do yoga religiously and I'm eating like any healthy girl, thank you."
O-kay? So who said she had a sculpted body? Sculpted? Shaped, molded, or fashioned especially with artistry or precision? We don't think so.
A sexy body and slutty looks, is what we think she has. And that description will fit most slim 26-year-old girls who expose their midriffs to the extent that Kareena does!
There are really no secrets to that look!
Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: