Latest News:

 

Soon:Imran's New Sexy Look for Delhi Belly!

Lately, Imran Khan has been looking dapper and sexy in a Justin Timberlake like beard and the ladies at Sawf News have been feeling tortured, so we had to ask him why. It is for Delhi Belly he told us and that's gotten our girls excited.

Because, he is going to be sporting the look for a long time!

"I will also be growing my hair long for the film," he adds.

Incidentally, Sawf News was first to break the news that Aamir Khan had signed up Imran for Delhi Belly which is being directed by Abhinay Deol.

"We have started shooting for the film in Delhi, the lead girl had not yet been finalized," says Imran.

"Delhi Belly is a sex comedy. Imran's role in the film is going to surprise the audiences. Aamir is playing a cameo in the film in a negative role," a source told us earlier.

However Imran refuses to comment on the film.

"It is too soon to talk about it," he says.

Imran has also undergone a lot of training in martial arts for his upcoming films Kidnap and Luck.

"Yes I used to train myself for six to seven hours with our trainer Dean. I knew he was paid a lot on daily basis and I didn't want to disappoint my director. I learnt as much as I could from him," reveals Imran.



Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: