Latest News:

 

Kangana Ranaut spooked out of her wits!


Kangana Ranaut walked the ramp for designer Narendra Kumar Ahmed at the LFW at NCPA Monday, March 31.


Kangana Ranaut was so spooked by scary pranks played on her by her 'Raaz 2' co-star, Emraan Hashmi, that the actress, who hails from Bhambla village in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh, is now convinced that there are evil spirits, and has intensified her prayer routine to ward them off.

Part of Raaz 2, a film that dwells on the paranormal, was shot in an ancient dilapidated cavernous villa in Shimla, and Emraan often took advantage of the spooky environs to play pranks on Kangana.

Speaking to Sawf News during the launch of the Levis new store in Bandra last week, Kangana recalled the shooting:

"I believe in God but at the same time also believe that there are evil spirits around and am scared of them. I think I have become more God fearing now. I don't miss my prayers ever since I started shooting for Raaz 2 lest someone possess me. The very thought scares me to my wits.

"I belong to a family who believes and prays to God but the film has definitely made me more spiritual"

In Raaz 2, Kangana plays a professional model who lives with her boyfriend Adhyan. The couple's steady relationship is rocked when bizarre paranormal incidents begin to happen to her. As her life begins to unravel, Emraan steps into it and steers her out of trouble.

The film is being directed by Mohit Suri, and Mumbai tabloids have alluded to romantic relationship between Kangana and Mohit.

Kangana, however, says, "I am not interested in any of my directors and Mohit is very much in love with Udita."

When asked about her dream man the actress sweetly smiles and replies, "I want my dream man to bright and intelligent."

Apart from Raaz II, Kangana is also looking forward to Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion, slated for release on November 14.

Looking ahead, Rakesh Roshan has signed her for Filmkraft's Kites opposite Hrithik Roshan.

"It's too early to talk about the film. But yes I am looking forward to these films. There's also T-Series produced Happy New Year. Then there's an American production based on Romeo Juliet," says Kangana.




Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: