Latest News:

 

Flirting and Dating SMS!


  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

  • I was counting the stars one night, for a reason to love you, I was doing great until I ran out of stars!

  • Once upon a time, something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true. It was the day I met u!

  • A hug is a hug & a kiss is a kiss, without u in my life baby luv is what I'll miss. U took me by the hand & u swept me off my feet. So plz understand that u make my life complete.

  • Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly, Some say you are pugly, but I say you are lovely.

  • I can't help it, it's not by choice, my heart beats faster, my knees get weak, my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe and each & every moment feels brand new, I just can't help it I'm crazy for U!

  • Never get tired of doing little things to others, coz sumtimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little Hi to U.

  • What's the difference between your and my smile?
    U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.

  • U r the angel who I cherish so dearly in this heart of mine; the one who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine.

  • If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you luv me?


  • If care is wave I give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship is life I give u myself !

  • It's time for me to make a wish for U.……. (wishin) ……… (wishin) ……. done ! Do u know what I asked 4? I asked God to make u happy all day long.

  • I never know what the future brings, but I know u r here with me now. We’ll make it through and I hope u are the one I share my life with

  • Whenever I miss u I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U

  • Dreaming of u makes my night worth while. Thinking of u makes me Smile. Having u is the best thing ever & Loving u is what I plan to do forever

  • Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat, UR friendship is the reason why I breathe. Tell me Dear, What is Sweet? Is that U or UR heart beat

  • Height of Flirting: Writing a love letter with the title as 'To Whom So Ever It May Concern'

  • Smokers have smoking heart, Drinkers have an alcoholoic heart. I request you Plz don't eat sugar coz u aready have a Sweet Heart

  • May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how special U R

  • Baby I have an addiction problem. People say I shud go to rehab but I always tell them that I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to U !


  • Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend
    Eligibility: Loving & Caring,
    Duty: To Luv,
    Experience: Not required,
    Salary: Never Ending Luv,
    Joining: ASAP,
    R U interested?

  • Aap ek Mobile ki tarah ho, khwab mein atey ho SMS ki tarah, Dil mein bas jatay ho Ring Tone ki tarah; Mohabbat aapki hai Network ki tarah, hum ko bhool na jaana Balance ki tarah

  • When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U

  • God created the world in SIX days But took him centuries to come up with someone as beautiful.... as U!

  • The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell!

  • A smile to put U on high... A kiss to set your soul alright... Would it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you?

  • Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day I met you.

  • Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for u'll never die.

  • U make me feel so right, every day n every night. Let me tell u how much I luv u, from the moment I saw ur face I never ever thought about u being replaced

  • Humne Chaand se pooha teri Chaandni ka raaz kya hai?
    Chaand ne aapki taraf Ishara kar ke kaha, Inhi say pucho jisay dekh kar mein chamakta hoon.




  • Please comment if you like this post!
    An AwaazBandh Presentation!

    Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

    Posted in Labels: |

    0 comments: