Latest News:

 

How dare these girls use my name!

The whole Kapoor family is going all out to make sure their heir-apparent Tusshar's inhouse production K Kkompany is properly released.

Papa Jeetendra will be seen with Tusshar on Salman's Dus Ka Dum while sister Ekta will be seen supporting her brother on music contest Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.

As Ekta Kapoor always says there're only two men in the whole world—her father and brother-- who can make her dance around their little finger…or dance on television reality shows.

For her kid brother's sake Ekta Kapoor is making an appearance on the raksha-bandhan special of Zee's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.

The episode which was shot on Wednesday and telecast on Saturday had the television tycoon blushing beetroot-red.

"The things one has to do for one's brother. But seriously, we've a release C Kkompany and it's an important film for Tusski. Normally I'd do nothing to promote our films. But this one is for my kid brother.When he asked me to make an appearance in the film I agreed. Now I'm making an exception and making an appearance on a reality show with my brother."

So far Ekta only produced tv software. She has never been on reality show before. And she was nervous.

"Actually this raksha bandhan this year is very special for me. Tusshar has a release. My cousin Gattu (Abhishek Kapoor) has directed Rock On which releases the same day (August 29) as Tusshar's C Kkompany.

Both my brothers will have to gift me something special this raksha bandhan. And the quality of the gift would depend on whose film is a bigger hit, " declares the proud sister happily.

C Kkompany was earlier supposed to release on August 22. But was postponed due to a heavy traffic of releases that Friday.

Ekta's stress level went up this week when two tv actresses Sara Khan and Parul Chauhan from Zee's show Bidaai claimed she had called them to invite them to her company Balajee Telefilms for a serial and to her party at her home recently.

Fumes Ekta, "How dare these girls use my name probably to get their channel to hike their fees? I have never spoken directly to any actor to work for us.

As for inviting people to my party, I sms-sed to even the closest of my friends. These two girls I claim I called them from my phone. Can they please show me my number on their phones?"




Please comment if you like this post!
An AwaazBandh Presentation!

Digg It! Add to del.icio.us Stumble This

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: